Sherpa Financial Staffing
Sherpa Financial Staffing specializes in providing highly skilled accounting and finance professionals on a temporary and temp-to-hire basis. This division focuses on placing candidates in roles that:
- are hands-on, or transactional in nature, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and collections, fixed assets, payroll, and general ledger. These positions may not require a degree but generally do require recent and relevant work experience.
- entail more complex/strategic tasks, such as accounting close, account analysis, preparation for year-end audit, business taxation (including sales and use), property and payroll, bank reconciliations, Excel spreadsheets, inventory reconciliations and analysis, ad hoc reporting, AP audit and recovery. For these positions an accounting degree is preferred, along with experience.
Sherpa’s unique combination of focused experience and efficient process management results in predictable, high quality fits for roles like those listed above.
Experience. Sherpa’s Recruiting and Account Managers come from the fields of Accounting and Recruiting, and understand the skills and qualities necessary to get the job done. This focused experience is key in sourcing Sherpa’s large candidate pool, determining which candidates are qualified and matching the right candidate to the right job.
Process. Candidates referred by Sherpa Financial Staffing have been thoroughly screened by our Recruiting Managers. This includes the application process, face-to-face interviews, computer-based Accounting and Technology competency testing, employment verification and reference checking. Our Recruiting and Account Managers get to know both candidate and company, to make a match of skills to the job and personality to the culture.
For companies, using Sherpa Financial Staffing:
- Provides just-in-time access to highly skilled, thoroughly screened candidates
- Reduces overall time and costs of staffing for peak periods and leave coverage
- Creates efficiencies that allow you to focus on getting the job done on time and on budget
- Eases the burden of peak workloads and reduces stress for full time staff
- Presents access to specialized skills that are often hard to find when you need them
- Offers you the chance to evaluate an employee on the job before making a full time offer
For temporary employees, working for Sherpa Financial Staffing:
- Costs you nothing out of your pocket
- Helps you get to work fast
- Pays you top dollar for your accounting/finance skills while you are looking for a permanent job
- Presents you the opportunity to work with the top companies in the area
- Offers varied and challenging work
- Enables you to showcase skills to employers who could be hiring for permanent jobs
- Helps you keep your skills current and add experience to your resume
- Gives you the chance to assess the company culture before accepting an offer