Today’s rapidly-changing technology landscape can be challenging for both professionals and organizations to navigate. The experts at Sherpa have the knowledge and experience to understand the needs of both and to make the right fit of technology talent to the right organization. Our Recruiting and Account Managers:
- Are actively involved in leadership positions within Technology and Business organizations
- Have relevant technology and recruiting experience and work with company technology departments ranging from Fortune 500 to entrepreneurial small businesses
- Are well connected within the technology community and know our markets like no other, offering access to candidates and opportunities that might otherwise be elusive
Staying current on labor market trends and opportunities requires a continuous focus on the right things by the right people. At Sherpa, we’ve organized our structure and processes to accomplish this.
Our Technology service divisions are:
- Sherpa Technology Staffing – places Information Technology professionals on a contract or contract-to-hire basis.
- Sherpa Specialized Technology Recruiting – places Information Technology professionals on a direct hire basis.
- Sherpa Technology Consulting – specializes in providing Information Technology professionals on a project basis.
Each of these areas focuses on a unique pool of resources and the Sherpa team assigned to each is uniquely qualified to work with these professionals. The Technology team at Sherpa places professionals in a broad spectrum of positions at all organization levels, including:
- Application Developers and Programmers, Database Administrators, Systems Architects, Quality Assurance and Business Analysts, Technical Support, Project and Change Managers, IT Security, IT auditors
A sample of the technologies served include:
- SSIS/SQL, Oracle, Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, Microsoft, Visual Basic, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, BAAN, Infinium, Sybase, Client Server and I Series.